Thursday, January 21, 2010

Horray!

This is just a little note that I am again back up to 8 followers. My husband asked if I called somebody at home. Now I will admit-when this started, I called my sister and my step-sister, I put a message on Facebook, and I went to each individual table at our scrapbook night to talk to them about my blog. But, I have not called anyone recently. I have, however asked my husband to be a follower, he has yet to reply.
A big thank you to all of my readers because without you I am nothing. Just Kidding. I'm still Deborah-heavily medicated-Deborah. Without you --there would be no comments for me to learn from. No words for me to lean on. No messages for me to reply to. It would just be me typing into a computer---into a vast world where nobody was listening.
So thank you and tell people you know, people you don't know, your mailman, your paper girl...anyone who you think would enjoy this blog. Remember, we may be just 1 person, but we can do extraordinary things. I blog about me being on medication and clearing clutter may not be extraordinary to you, but it is making a huge impact on my life. My husband is even complimenting me to his friends. So, even though I am making little steps, it is changing our life in big ways. Just one example is our mail--I used to fear getting our mail, not anymore. I go out and get the mail with all the confidence in the world because I know what to do with it now. You see this is just a small step, yet it has had a profound impact on me getting the mail.
I hope all of you are having a good day and I hope the sun is shining where you are.
Deborah

4 comments:

  1. deborah, what is the link that I should tell people to get here directly?
    I'm back I feel so silly, my dislexia kicked in and I had my email wrong i inverted the i and the n, oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so silly sometimes. The link would be: deborah-clearingclutterwhileon20meds.blogspot.com (no spaces)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb,

    I think you are doing such an awesome job at this blog. Too bad Dad doesn't have a computer...he could follow you too. Maybe they will crack down soon, join the rest of the world and get a computer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad didn't like the blog idea. He says that it is too personal and he wants me to watch Judge Judy. ha ha Apparently, our generation is sharing too much information about ourselves via the computer. I am trying to watch what I say. Anyway, I'm printing a copy out for myself and to pass to the people that I know that don't have computers (like my friend Natalie). She and I have been talking nearly every night about the blog. She thinks it is hilarious. She also wishes that she could be a follower and post comments. Funny huh. Maybe dad will read it if I put Judge Judy's name on it. ha ha

    ReplyDelete