Thursday, January 7, 2010

A New Day

So, I read over the comments of the blog (like I do everyday), and I received a great suggestion. It was to have a laundry basket for each room in the house plus donation and trash. My question was: If I do not have enough laundry baskets, do I go out and buy them or could I use a box. I am waiting for a reply on this one. I also asked if I should put all the paperwork back in a pile (if it goes to the same place), and then put it in a basket/box?
This system seems very promising because I will not have to micro organize each pile. I will just have to initially know where the items are going and put those items in the appropriate basket/box.
A big thank you to my reader(s), my followers, and the comments that are being made.

No comments:

Post a Comment