Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sad Day

Well, today I am sad. I have lost a follower. If I have done anything to offend anyone, I am sorry. This is just a blog about me trying to organize my home, while life keeps getting in the way. I feel triumphant about the blog and my success so far. The comments have really helped me either, stay on track or to try something different.


I just told my husband that it is a sad day because I have lost a follower. He said, "Sad Day ---S*A*D--D*A*Y. I know that he doesn't feel that I should be sad. When he came home today, the kitchen and living room were picked up and clutter free. He was so happy. He has been complimenting me a lot on how good I have been doing. It is not a SAD DAY for him.


My friend Natalie came over and helped me move some of the material boxes to the basement. That was such a big help. We carried all 12 of the labeled boxes of material down. We also carried down 4 more boxes of material and 3 crates of misc. stuff.


I still have more boxes to take downstairs. I got my bag, towel, and YMCA card together. Now I just need to get my suit. I am tired. I think I will rest for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment