Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I've Been Thinking

Today, I noticed that I had another follower. Hello! Angela. I was happy to read all of your comments--even from one of the earliest of blogs (Nighttime). I'm glad you and your husband had a good laugh.
I receive a lot of comments about people who want to workout, people who wish that I was closer, people who just need some motivation, etc. So, I was thinking... I have been posting whenever I workout for a couple reasons 1)I enjoy the encouraging words that all of you have given me and 2) it keeps me accountable to you. If all of a sudden I didn't mention the pool, you would wonder if I was still going to the Y. Anyway, if you are in one of the above situations, why don't you be accountable to me. I read the blog everyday, and I check to see if I have any comments --everyday. Whenever I post a blog about working out, you can post a comment about working out. You can even post a comment about working out on one of my regular posts. I would be happy to help anyone who need some motivation. All of you are helping me out DAILY with my motivation to reduce the clutter in my house. So, think about it. We can help each other. Remember weight is just physical clutter--so let's organize it and get rid of it.
I have not picked a task to do for today yet. I am going to another therapy appointment. I also have to fill my pill container ---blah. I also have to get my pool time in --- that will probably be around 7:30. I will ask my husband to tape the Biggest Loser for me. I am excited to watch it. I wish I could just watch it and not tape it, but the pool does swim lessons until 7:30, so I can't do my laps. And by the way, I'm afraid of the water too. I do the breast stroke with my head above the water the whole time. I change my legs--- sometimes freestyle or sometimes breast stroke. But, my arms are always doing the breast stroke. See I just modified the swimming strokes to accommodate me. Brilliant! huh.
Well I have to go or I will be late. I'll talk to you more later. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Deb,
    I think that is a great idea! As soon as we join, I will begin posting when I go. Love it!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The BLOG is helpful to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad Monica. I'm glad the readers are helping out people other than just me.

    ReplyDelete