Monday, January 11, 2010

Velvet -- Material? or Dog?


So, this is my dog -- Velvet. I am always putting her outside. She eats ---she drinks . She always gets play time-she picks out the toy(s) that she wants to play with and we play. And we cannot forget treat time. This happens whenever she comes inside. If you give her a choice, she will jump up and down for the one she wants. Sometimes you will find her just staring at the treats....this is so cute...so we just give in to her.

Finally, it is her nap time.





Now she is a cute one, I will give her that, but it is hard to do the work I need to do when she is right under my feet.

She has several beds in our house. A bed in the kitchen, a bed in the living room, a bed in the computer room, and 2 beds in my bedroom. I am working in the computer room, so she could be in a nice comfy bed -- but no --she just lays down where ever she wants. It's a crazy world.




********************************************************************************











The 2 beds in my bedroom











****This next one is my favorite****




bed in the kitchen - I always want to get rid of this bed because it seems too small. But she lays in it everyday.







bed in the computer room--She will even sleep in her crate because of the bed inside.









the living room bed -She usually spends the most time here.










So, it is nighttime, and I am tired. Today's doctor's appt. went great--no changing of the meds. (Wouldn't that really put a kink in the whole blog/title thing.) Right? Anyway, the tally for today looks bleak. I finished the blues and I am almost done with the browns. The greens will be left for tomorrow. And then there is the dilemma on where to put the white boxes of left over material. I also have to contend with the clean-up. Definitely not my favorite part. But one thing is for sure---if I am cleaning up ----the project is done. Oh happy day. But let us not get ahead of ourselves.

I will leave you with a picture of today's progress. And I will talk to you tomorrow. Until then...

This is me. This is my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah - you are doing a great job with the fabric - that is a big project. Love your blog - it inspired me to reorganize my scrapbook tote while watching tv on sunday lol

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are funny. I'm glad this blog has given you inspiration. I love how you can make such beautiful pages and only have a tote. Now --that is amazing. Maybe once I get everything organized, I can have you help me (via blog or in person) pare down. Boy ... won't that be an emotional process. Yikessss. But maybe that is exactly what I need. I should not be emotionally attached to these things. I am finding that it is easier for me to pare down in household stuff rather than my stuff. Oh well, it is a process right? A small step for Deborah is a giant leap for this organizing venture that I have taken on. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have a ton of stuff for scrapbooking - boxes of stamps etc - but I get overwhelmed - I spent more time looking through my stuff than I did doing pages - Now I try to buy just for specific projects - I take my photos with me to the store to try and stay focused - but I do pick up things from time to time that I have no use for but that were pretty and I liked them. lol

    Rox

    ReplyDelete
  4. As far as a money factor, I guess I hold onto my scrapbooking supplies because I don't know if I would have the liberty of doing each page on an individual basis at the store. You know how expensive scrapbooking supplies are. Then again, maybe I could sell some of my stuff on Ebay and have money to do my pages on an individual basis. But then I have to wonder--would I be buying some of the stuff that I was selling on Ebay. I am a thrifty person, and that is why I have bought some of my supplies in bulk. Like if I found fibers at a flea market (brand new) for 50 cents, I would buy all the colors. I don't need the whole package of fibers, but it was cheaper than buying it in the store. And I would buy all the colors because then I could choose which ones I wanted on my page. I could definitely pare down on my fibers. Anyway, love the comment--I pick up things because they are pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the pic, with velvet in the small dog bed too.

    ReplyDelete