Friday, January 29, 2010

Clean Again

Before....................


Here is the before and after of the computer room table. I received some great comments on how some of the readers clean-up after their task is complete. I am really thankful that I have this blog and the people who are a part of it to help me out and to keep me motivated.

After...............
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..



I want to say Hello! to Lynette (our newest follower). How are you? I hope you are doing great. Like I tell all of my new followers, if you start from the "Beginning" and you leave comments, I will get them. I read over a spreadsheet everyday about the comments, so I know if any new ones have come in. I hope you enjoy the blog. I have also started a workout post everyday to motivate people like me who are on the quest to lose weight. We just post if we did any exercise or if we avoided any foods. It has been a real encouragement to some. And if you ever want to encourage someone, that is the perfect place to do it. Everyone on that post wants/needs encouragement. On Mondays, I have set up a post for weigh in's--again it is for encouragement purposes. So far this week I lost 1.5 lbs--hopefully I can keep it off until Monday. So, thanks for joining and I am looking forward to your comments.




Well, I had lunch with my best friend from high school (Kim) today. We talked for like 4 hours--it was great. We talked about being step-moms and we reminisced about old times. I laughed so much I had a headache when we were through. Now, that's when you know you've had a good time.





I hope your day was as good as mine. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Until then...





This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments: