Saturday, January 9, 2010

Organizing My Material


I had another rough therapy session yesterday, and since it is Saturday - I have decided to work in a room that I want. My craft room.

Today's task is organizing my material. In the picture is the material that will fit in that area, but I have more. I have 6 more totes. I use the material for scrapbooking (on a page or to cover a book). Some of the material that I have is bulky, yet some are thin. I have been thinking of a way to display all of it, and the only way that I have come up with is to cut each piece to a certain size and store the rest of it. That way, I will be able to display all of the colors/patterns/types.

If anyone has a different idea, please share it. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment