Saturday, January 9, 2010

Not 1 Color -- 6 Colors Finished



My day is done. I completed colors: white, beige, yellow, orange, pink, and red. Tomorrow I hope to tackle purple, blue, green, brown, and black. I would say that I have the most in blue and green. I will have to dig through my totes and I think I have a few boxes in the basement of material.

I am happy with my progress. When I was doing the pink, I was discouraged. But now that I see the finished product (so far), I am happy that I continued.

As for the left over material, I put each color in it's own box (except for yellow & orange - I combined these 2 colors because I did not have a lot).

So, I'll see you tomorrow. Until then...

This is me. This is my blog.

6 comments:

  1. Looks great Deb! Keep it up, you'll be done before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I needed that. When I woke up this morning, I felt like a train wreck. I stayed up until about 12(midnight) finishing those colors. I really needed something positive to start into the next batch of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it again that you do with material?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're funny Jan. I can use it in my scrapbooks or I can cover a scrapbook.Oh the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing such a great Job Deb!! You should be proud of what you have accomplished so far!

    ReplyDelete