Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Vehicle

I've decided to do my vehicle today. The sun is out, but it is cold. Since I am in my vehicle so often, and usually going to appointments, it has a tendency to get cluttered with junk from fast food places, water bottles, and misc. stuff.






I received a great post from a reader who told me to pack a picnic for when I go to my appts. This is such a great idea because it will keep me away from the fast food places. So, I am going to try it--even if I take an "Anytime Bar" from Jenny Craig---it will hold my cravings until I have a chance to get home--and hopefully make better choices.
As for organizing my vehicle, I have bought many products to help me keep my vehicle organized, they are just not in my vehicle right now.
So off I go into the wild blue yonder---to get my vehicle washed, change the steering wheel cover, and to clean and organize the vehicle. I'll keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Those products you bought to keep your vehicle organized--out of sight, out of mind. Being so forgetful myself, if I think of something to do, and dont' do it at that moment, it doesn't get done. Ah, well. Get on with life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, that is why I am going to make it a point to get those items and put them in my car.

    ReplyDelete