Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another Day of Shopping and Appointments

Well, I don't have any pictures to post today. I have pictures to post, but I am at my desktop computer, and I don't know how to put the chip in. Anyway, my 1st appointment was to my psyc., and that was interesting. I told her about the middle-aged spread, and she wants "us" to workout for an hour everyday starting tomorrow. You know what that meant---I needed to buy some movies and TV series. I'll be in my basement on my treadmill watching TV for an hour everyday. EVERYDAY. That seems a little absurd to me, but I did do a pinky swear. And you know what that means---I've got to do it.
Then, I went to JoAnn Fabrics to look at some fabric to hang from my ceilings. After looking through each row--and every fabric---I finally found one. It was what I was looking for. My sister says that stripes are HOT---and my new room needs to be HOT--TRENDY---&----FUN. All capitals I tell ya. This fabric is a stripe with pink, white, and black. The stripes are not too big or too small---they are perfect. I bought what they had, and I will have to order the rest of the material ---after I show it to my sister --of course. I think she will be happy with my choice.
Next, I went to Best Buy---and that is why I don't have my netbook right now. Whenever I bought it, they told me that I could upgrade the memory within 30 days for a special price. And well, it has almost been 30 days, so I had to take it in. They are doing some memory scan on it, and they said that the longer that they can do the scan the better. So, I will get it back tomorrow. Just a little inconvenience, but I think it is worth it. Anyway,---that is the story.
So, I am going to go watch some TV, and I will be sorting some crafts during the commercials. There is no point in wasting time---right? Right.
I will go for now. I will keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear about your new workout program. You can do. It'll be more fun (yes?) while watching T.V. When I ride my exercise bike I read a book or a magazine--the only way for me to keep on biking.

    ReplyDelete