Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Up in the Air

Today is really up in the air. I plan on seeing my brother and my mother. We will meet up with my sister and have dinner at a restaurant near my mom & my brother's house (they live about 45 min away). After that I am planning on travelling to my dad's. He does not have Internet, so I will not be able to post as frequently as my sister's. But I will try to write something each day. I go back home on Thursday, so things will get back to normal. I have had a great time on vacation--the food and the entertainment (the kids) have been great.
Well, I am going to go for now. I'll talk to you later. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. We all need breaks from day to day work schedules. Now I didn't say from exercising and eating healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I took a break from working out and exercising. We ate at a local restaurant and then we had dessert at Friday's. We went shopping for exercise. lol

    ReplyDelete