Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Enlightening Walk



So, we went on a walk today and my sister had an epiphany. She noticed that since I have been at her house, I do my crafts either in front of the TV or around people. And she is right--that is how I am at home. That's why when I am home I am usually doing my crafts in the living room--that is where the TV is and everybody is usually hanging out downstairs. So, she said that I should think about putting a TV in my craft room in addition to a comfy chair or couch. She also said that I do a lot of my crafts on the floor, so I could get some area rugs, since my room is linoleum. How intuitive!


When we were on our walk, my niece had brought a piece of ribbon to see which way the wind was blowing--GENIUS. What we discovered is that while we were walking the ribbon swayed back to indicate the wind was coming at us. But once we stopped, the ribbon was still. So, she learned that you need to be standing still for the "ribbon" wind test to work.



..



I did this box of stamps. Some of the stamps were already photocopied onto paper, so I just need to cut them out and group them. Yet others, I had to stamp--like the "Mickey" stamps shown, I stamp them, and then I color them---it makes them look better.



..
Well, I am going to call it a night. I am very happy with my progress for today. I was a little discouraged with cutting the stamps out (that tote seemed to take forever). But, I made up for all of that time by stamping the one tote. (2 totes down--7 to go).


I hope you had a good day. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Until then...


This is me. This is my blog.











No comments:

Post a Comment