Friday, March 19, 2010

A Rough Day



Check Spelling
This is where I started my rough day. I needed to take the table out of my craft room, so I needed the help of my husband. He took the legs off and we stored it in the washer/dryer area (just in case I need it).


Next I continued taking my supplies out of the containers to the left and I put them in clear plastic containers, clear plastic pails, and glass jars. I put them on this shelving unit to see how they would look. They look great unfortunately, I have so much more to add.


I started moving my big desk into the area that it would be and I noticed a couple things. First, I need to finish painting this room before I put all the furniture against the walls. Next, all these cords. None of them were labeled, so I just started unplugging. I was getting so frustrated. Cords were wrapped around the legs of the desk, everything was in disarray, and --to top it off--I was wearing the wrong pants. The pants that I have on have snaps ---at the knees, so every time I bent down, I was in excruciating pain.
This is how the room looks. A disaster--huh. Well, I am just going to have to continue it tomorrow because I am exhausted. I will keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

3 comments:

  1. What a big job to do. But it'll be worth it when it's all done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a big job like Monica said, but you will be so HAPPY when it is all done. You will have a room that is peaceful and calm. A place that YOU can go to retreat : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies--I need to be reminded sometimes to not focus on what is happening now, but to envision what will be.

    ReplyDelete