Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Sticker Binders







..


What a task. Here it is. My sticker collection--organized. I do have to get bigger binders for most of my categories, but I'll do that in time.

The categories are as follows: Valentine's Day/Love/Hearts, St. Patrick's Day, Easter/Spring, Summer/House/Food, 4th of July/Stars, Military/Police/Firefighter, Fall/Thanksgiving, Birthday/Celebrations, Wedding/Moving/Pregnancy, Boy, Girl, Me, Cartoon Characters, School/Music, Sports/Doctor/Xrays, Dogs/Butterflies/Animals/Zoo/Fish/Bugs/Cat, Vacation/Luggage/Signs/Destinations/Drinks, Words

I do have another category--Nostalgia, but I don't know where to put it? Do you have any suggestions. I really don't have that much, so to dedicate an album toward it seems silly. Although, I do have retirement and grandparents, so maybe all of those could go into an album.

And Halloween, Christmas/Winter, Disney, and Flowers all have their own boxes. I had too many bulky items to put these items in an album.

This is what I have left to sort, well maybe there is a tad more in my craft room. I think I have done pretty good, but I have to clean up because I am going on vacation.
I don't know what I am going to do with all of the boxes that housed my stickers--do you have any suggestions?
Well, I am going to go for now--I am tired and it is only 11:30am. I think I will take a nap before my long car ride.
Take care and I'll talk to you soon. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

4 comments:

  1. I like the binder idea - have a great trip !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that you'll find a use for them. There are all those boxes in the basement that need to gone through yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys. I am really excited to go. I am taking a lot of stuff to work on. I have a couple other vacations planned for this year that I will not be able to work on things, so I am taking advantage of the time I will have away from the family. Hopefully, I can get a lot accomplished.

    ReplyDelete