Monday, March 8, 2010

Workout (3/8)

It's Monday and the challenge is on. There is only 3 more weeks in this challenge. I am excited about my progress in the challenge. I really feel that I am starting a habit--I reaCheck Spellinglize when I haven't had the chance to get my workouts in, and I strive to fit them in. I am really glad that we started this challenge...so glad that I think I will run another challenge after this one is finished.
I hope you have a good day, and if this is a workout day for you, I hope you are able to fit it in. Talk to you later.

3 comments:

  1. I got my workout in--I walked with my sister and her kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you're into the habit of exercising. Doing another challenge will help. Did my workout too, and because of a different schedule for today had to get up earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go. I know it is hard when a different schedule is in play.

    ReplyDelete