Thursday, March 4, 2010

Die Cuts & Dinner



Here is my nephew and one of my nieces posing next to my Die Cut book--it is definately a large book. Today, I organized this book by grouping the die cuts in a similar fashion as the sticker albums: holidays, military, birthday, wedding, flowers & trees, boy, girl, travel, house, food, and animals.



My sister is an excellent cook and our meal today was : chicken piccata, potato delux, and as the kids say "the corn with 2 colors". My sister left off the sauce of the chicken because I do not like capers.





And for dessert Apple Streusel Cake. Can you say YUM?


..
..
..

Well, I am going to go for now. It was a full day and I am tired. I will talk with you tomorrow. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah, What a yummy dinner and what beautiful children!!!!
    PS. I found this blog that had some tips on blogging (not that you need any) but I thought it was pretty informative and since I do not have a blog, I thought I would share it with you : ) Here is the link. http://www.tipjunkie.com/2010/02/community-of-readers.html
    Take care,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela--I will check it out. You have really good tips.

    ReplyDelete