Friday, March 26, 2010

Albums, Fibers, and More Organizing


This is one of the things that I worked on today. I emptied the shelving and then I put my fibers and things on it by color. Later on I would work on raffia that will be boxed up and put on the top shelf.




Next, I stacked these paper racks. I will attach them to the chrome shelving, so that it is more sturdy.

Here is the album rack. I am really interested to see how we do the curtains from the ceiling so that I won't have to look at the unsightly stuff.






Here are the organized strings of beads and raffia. This was the final step in organizing the items for the fiber rack.



I also continued working on my desk. It is quite a mess, but this part could be photographed.
Well, I am a bit tired, so I am going to go for now. I will keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear that some of those albums are starting to be filled with memories. Well at least you could do your computer work at your desk more easier.

    ReplyDelete