Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Workout (3/16)

Well, it's Tuesday, and I did not workout yesterday---I had planned to walk my dog. Whenever I was on vacation, I noticed a lot of stuff. For instance, it usually took a little push from my sister to get me to go on the walk. So, I have decided that I am going to call her and ask her to call me whenever she goes on her walks. I don't know why it is such a hurdle (fresh air--spending time with my dog), but it is. So, I am going to ask for a little help. There is nothing wrong with asking for a little help from time to time---is there? No, there isn't. And an added feature would be if she asked me if I went for my walk--if I hadn't, I would feel guilty. And guilt can surely get you to do something that you don't want to do---right? Right.
Well, I am going to go for now. I will call my sister and ask her for this favor. I'll let you know how it goes.
REMEMBER: we only have 2 weeks left. We can do anything for 2 weeks.

2 comments: