Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Here and It is Glorious


Here are my new living conditions. The couch is a sleeper sofa. I told my sister that I have a full vehicle. She said--bring things in 1 at a time or I will have to start my own blog--Clearing My Sister's Clutter.lol

This is what I did in such a short amount of time. I completely cluttered up this area, so much for bringing things in 1 at a time. This is just stuff--it is not even my stamps.



This is my new work area--her living room. I am working on my new Netbook. It is awesome. My sister has wireless, so I can go anywhere in the house. I am amazed at how quickly this machine uploaded my pictures. I have had a couple "stuck" points, so I just started the computer over. That was a little frustrating, but I am still learning.

I will keep you updated on what I am doing. I am really excited to show you how well she organizes. She and my dad are my role models. They can walk into a room and organize it in their head--amazing. Hopefully, I will be able to show you a lot of pictures of different organizing systems.
I will go for now. I will keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know Janis was a good cook! That is awesome. Please tell her I said hello and can't wait to see your pics of her house....She is the organizing queen!!!! Hope you two have a great time : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a great cook. And I can't wait to show you pictures of her place. She is the cutest organizer that I know. And she is definately the organizing queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. Do you mind if I post your giveaway on my Facebook page?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I don't mind at all--maybe someone will find it funny, inspirational, or they may want to enter the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. Fentanyl

    ReplyDelete