Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stacking Some Shelves



The first thing that I did today was fill this shelf. It was down in the basement with nothing on it, so I put my buckets and tins on it. Now instead of looking through the boxes, all I have to do is look through the shelves to find what I want.
After that, I took this shelving piece downstairs to the basement (1st it had videos on it --then it had magazines on it) and started filling it with my jars. I like to have a variety of glass jars to use in my craft room. With this display, I will not have to dig through boxes, I will only have to look at the shelves. I need to put another shelving unit (that I already bought) next to it for my other glassware. In fact, now that I am thinking of it, my other glassware may have to go in this unit because the shelves are movable (with the other one --they are not). Most of my remaining glassware are large pieces. We will see, I don't want to jump the gun on this one because then I will have to undo what I have already done.
Here is the one wall in my craft room. As you can see, some of it had already been painted. I went to Lowe's today to get some paint. I need to remove my ribbons from the plate rack, my husband needs to remove the plate rack, and then I need to paint the wall, so that I can put my chrome shelving there.
Well, I am going to go for now. I will keep you posted. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment