Friday, March 26, 2010

Paper and Punch Shelves Done


Well here they are---all done. It was difficult moving all of the paper and punches to the shelves---I still have a lot of clutter in the room. But I can say this, each time I have to contort my body in different ways to get around all the stuff I still have, it is getting me that much closer to getting rid of it. I realize how much excess I really do have. I also have soooo many products----it's crazy.
..



Here is a picture of my room taken at the door. You can see the back wall now. You can also see how much stuff I still have to do in order to get this craft room to be the place I want it to be. The couch is going to go where you see the blue bookshelf with the small plastic totes on it. Just to the right of it is the black shelving unit that is filled with material. The room is coming together---I am glad that I have moved out the items that I did, but I still have a lot of work to do. I was trying to straighten out my desk and computer---and I kept getting frustrated. There are so many wires --- it is truly ridiculous. I was going to put my printer under my desk, but the more I thought about it, I need it on my desk because I do a lot of copying and printing. I would not be able to see the buttons on the computer to do what I needed to do. So, now I have to fish those wires up to the printer. What a hassle. I also have some cords that I don't know what they go to, so I will have to wait for my husband to come home.
Since I was so frustrated, I decided to continue my work on some fibers and ribbons. I found this box of stuff and I am cutting the 15" pieces of ribbon and fibers. The fibers that I found need to be placed with their color coordinating clip and the fibers need to go in the correct small tote.
The ribbon that was in the box was mostly speciality ribbon. By that I mean that it was specific pieces wrapped around cardboard---and you know what that means---yep it need to be ironed. This ribbon will be separate from the color coordinating ribbon because I would not be able to just look at the ribbon --decide that I like it----get it from the box--- and be happy. No, I would not be happy because I would have to iron the stupid thing. Now I know----never ----ever by ribbon that has been wound around a piece of cardboard, unless of course you are in the mood to iron.
Well, I am going to go for now. I will keep you posted. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Deborah, I nominated you for a "Sunshine Award"
    over on my blog!
    Health and happiness,
    Angela
    http://www.angelawalkerjewelry.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to visit---What is a Sunshine Award? It sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome in getting that much done. It certainly is an eye-opener for you to see that you are very wealthy in goods and can't wait to see more rearranging in your craft room.

    ReplyDelete