Monday, March 1, 2010

Categorize & Label

Here is my situation:



Stickers
&
Stamps





Die Cuts
&
Punches

..
..





QuicKutz/
Sizzix
&
Stencils



&
Confetti
....
..
..
..
..
..




While I am on vacation, I will be working on this huge project. Somehow I need to organize all of these different supplies, so that when I am working on a soccer page---my soccer stuff will be handy.
I plan on categorizing and labeling the stamp totes. I also plan to make a quick reference sheet for all of the stickers, stamps, die cuts, punches, Quickutz/Sizzix, stencils, and confetti. I realize that this is a very difficult and time consuming task, but it needs to be done.
I have already started my quick reference sheets for my stickers, die cuts, and stamps. I have already packed my car with my stamps and die cuts. I will work tonight on my punches and some more of my stickers.
And don't forget, I need to find a way to organize my paper too. It is organized to a point, but I have paper that I got for special events like soccer or vacation. I will need to find a way to categorize that,--but not right now.
So, off I go. I will keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment