Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Getting Ready



Here is the finished product. I put the binders away where my tools used to be. I moved my tools to the spot where the boxes of stickers used to be. And I put 9 of the empty boxes above where my stamps go.






I am supposed to be going to my sister's today, but I have to pick up the house a little before I go. I spent yesterday and this morning working on my stickers. I am very happy with my progress, but now I have to get to it. Here is what I have to conquer:
..
computer room ...........kitchen table................living room
I really have my work cut out for me. I still have to fill my pill box, pick up some pills, wrap my niece's birthday gift, shower, wash 2 loads of laundry, and pack. --I'm already tired.
Not only that, I am going to dinner with the family, I am buying a Netbook/Notebook, so that I can blog while I am on vacation, and I need to help my step-daughter with one of her projects. Wow--I am going to be busy, luckily I already packed my car.
So, I'll go for now, and I will keep you posted. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment