Friday, March 19, 2010

The Computer

Wow---What a Day. I have been on the computer for a couple hours now, and I have learned quite a few things. I am now following one of my followers--she makes jewelry (Beautiful Jewelry). So, I started checking out her site, and in such a short amount of time--she has many followers and she follows many sites. It is a whole new world out there. So, I began checking out some of these sites. I really liked the photography site, since I am a photographer myself. Her work was gorgeous. Then, I stumbled upon a site called Etsy. That is a place where you can sell your hand made work or your supplies. And this site was huge. It reminded me of ---oh what is that site--EBay--that's it. Anyway---it's all homemade stuff and supplies. They only have 3 categories in which the pieces that you are selling can fit in to---I just can't remember the 3rd. But if you want, check it out. This might be an avenue for me to downsize my supplies. I am also going to have another giveaway. I love the idea of the giveaway---I got some great tips.
Well, I am going up to my craft room to check things out. I will keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info about Etsy. It might be what I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah, Thank you for the compliments!!! Etsy is AMAZING! They have been around for several years now..... It is a wonderful place to have a store with out having to have a website. You could sell MANY, MANY, of your supplies on there with no problem! A great way for clearing clutter, which is what you are trying to do!!!
    Health and happiness to you,
    Angela
    PS. I am going to email you about the necklace and some other Etsy info.

    ReplyDelete