Monday, March 15, 2010

Repurposing

Today was a day of repurposing.

The shelving unit to the left ---is what it used to look like.


Now, it holds a new purpose---our movies. I personally think it looks great in our living room.
Everyone seems to like the new set-up. It not only holds our movies, it holds:
workout tapes
wii games
playstation games
music videos

So, I boxed up the rest of the ribbon, brought this mammoth unit downstairs (with the help of my husband), and put the movies on it.


I, also, boxed up all my beads and brought this unit downstairs and put it in the den. I am going to put my CD's on it.




I don't know if I am going to keep it, but we will see. Right now my CD's are in my craft room in a cabinet.
..
..
..
This is the other shelving unit that is now out of my room. It is currently in the hallway, but it is going downstairs to be put in a garage sale. I just found out that our community is having a garage sale. Yeah for me---I don't have to advertise. It is at the end of May--Friday & Saturday the 28th and the 29th. This gives me a chance to go through my stuff and have a garage sale. It should be a pretty big sale, since the whole community is having one.
Well, I am going to go for now. Thanks for tuning in. I will keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks great Deborah! What a change for the better : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great - I will coming to that sale :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Moving stuff around is hard work--I think.

    ReplyDelete