Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cutting Ribbon Until 4am


Check Spelling
Yes, it is true--I was cutting ribbon until 4am. This is the finished product. I really like how the ribbon is turning out. I start with a box of ribbon. I take each roll out, cut a 15" piece off, lay it on the arm of the couch, put the roll of ribbon back in the box, gather the pieces of ribbon by size, and then clip them all together with an over sized paper clip.




I finished 10 boxes and this is what it looks like. I now have to label the boxes and return them to my craft room. I am working in the living room, since my craft room is under construction. I have quite a few boxes to go, but this project is well under way.

Well, it is now 9am, and I am going to continue with the ribbon. I'll keep you informed. Until then...

This is me. This is my blog.

3 comments:

  1. They look so pretty Deborah! Great idea. Plus, you can hide all the boxes now : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked JoAnn's today and didn't see any clearance bins of ink-pots. So it must have been that particular PA JoAnn you were shopping at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angela--and you are right--I can hide the boxes.
    Monica, I saw the ink-pots at Pat Catans. You should be able to get them there--they were only 50cents.

    ReplyDelete