Saturday, March 13, 2010

The New Craft Room





My sister and I are going to revamp my craft room. The focal will be a couch and coffee table in the room


We are looking at IKEA for most of the furniture. I went to Pat Catan's for some clear containers.


This is what I did today. One of the 2 towers of string, embroidery floss, and etc. were reduced to this tower of plastic containers.


Each container has it's own color and is organized. Some colors have more than one container.
I still have the tower on the right to do, but that will have to be for a different time.
Well, I am going to go for now. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I use those same containers for my beads. They work well because I color coordinate also. I tried to put them each in little jars but I didn't have the room to be able to see all of them at one time. I have way too many beads! So back to the clear boxes they went! Glad you had a great time with your family. Happy weekend to you : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to make plans to come up the the craft room.

    ReplyDelete