Saturday, March 27, 2010

Workout (3/27)

It's Saturday---is anyone working out today. It seems like I have lost a couple people along the way. That's ok---maybe they will jump on board the next challenge.
I am very proud of anyone who has made an effort during this challenge. It is hard to stick to something for 7 weeks, but we did it. I hope everyone has found this challenge enlightening. I know that I have. I struggled on some days---well let's face it ---some weeks, but I made it---and I'm sure you did too.
After Sunday, I will take a break from blogging about working out, but I will pick it back up again. Thank you for participating and I hope you had a good time. Good Luck.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching your goal of 21 days creating a new habit of exercise. But......don't stop swimming, stepping and/or walking because if you do.....it'll be staring all over again.

    Didn't get to do my workout on Sat because I was gone most of the day and am winding down at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been nice talking with you. I promise if I start to fall, I will start the challenge again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be sure to remember that promise and thanks for doing the challenge for the bloggers. It was what I was needing at the time--to set a bigger goal of exercise.

    ReplyDelete