Sunday, March 28, 2010

An End to the Maddness



So, here are the fibers. Can you believe it? I can't. I really cannot believe how many fibers I have. Then, I completed the rick rack and all of the creased ribbon (that I am going to have to iron).


..
..
..
..
I have found this to be great box to hold all of my fibers and various ribbons and rick rack.



..

..


This is what the living room looked like. Now that I have completed the task, I have cleaned up the room. It is back to normal and the whole household should be happy.
Well, I'm going to go for today. All I need to do is take everything upstairs. I did everything but 1 box. I have had enough. I will pick it back up whenever the frustration has subsided. So, I'll keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah! You have been quite busy! Do you have to iron the creased ribbon? Will it just smooth out over time? Maybe you could hang the creased ones in the bathroom when you shower? I know I do that with clothes I do not want to iron and it seems to take the wrinkles out.
    Hope all is well.
    Health and happiness,
    Angela
    http://angelawalkerjewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea. Yeah --- I will have to iron them. Most people probably wouldn't iron their ribbon, but I don't like the creases.

    ReplyDelete