Friday, March 26, 2010

Workout (3/26)

It's Friday ---- Waahhooo. We are 2 days away from being done with our challenge. That was a long 21 days. ha ha. Well, we made it through the 7 week program, and with my calculations --- I've lost 10 lbs. I am so thankful for Monica suggesting this challenge. 10 lbs lighter---what an accomplishment. My goal was 30 lbs, but I did not account for the medications that I am on. Apparently, you can gain weigh without changing your eating habits. I am going to see my doctor to ask if I can be put on different medications. Anyway, if you are working out today---good for you.
I will talk to you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of pounds--great! With all the work that's being done around your house, why not try swimming this coming week--it'll help your sore muscles and you can get more exercise.

    Did my workout on Fri.

    ReplyDelete