Saturday, March 6, 2010

Organizing My Purse


Besides working on my stamps, I am going to organize my purse. This is one of my favorite purses. I made it myself at a purse shop. You get to pick what type of purse you want, the fabric for the inside and the outside, any pockets, and the strap. I really enjoyed making my purse. I put 2 insulated pockets on the outside, so that I can carry my water bottles. I put 3 pockets on the inside, and an additional pocket for a place for my papers or notebooks.
Here is the inside of the purse, after it was cleaned out. I put the cords with the gadgets that they belong with. I also organized my wallet. I really like this wallet--it houses all of my cards in one area, my checkbook in another, and the zipper part holds extra cards, money, and receipts. It is not a designer wallet, but it is my favorite so far.
So, here it is. My purse. You can clearly see the pockets on the side--they are perfect for water bottles. The material matches a lot of my clothing--I usually wear black and dockers/cargo pants.
Well, there you have it. Now, I just have to organize the other 3 purses that have "stuff" in them. Just kidding--I don't have any other purses with me.
So, I will go for now. I will keep you updated on my progress here. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your purse! I wish I had one like that to take with me to college, especially the pockets for the water bottles are useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a purse at the Salvation Army that had the pockets on the side for water bottles. It was a striped purse with webbing for the water bottles - a great find.

    ReplyDelete