Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Workout (3/2)

It's Tuesday--the second day of our challenge week. We are already on week #6 of the 7 week challenge. How cool is that. I am finally able to wear my wedding ring again. I can't get the engagement ring on quite yet, but in time I will. In total I have lost 5.2lbs, not bad, but I definitely have not met my 2lbs a week goal. Oh well, the point is--I haven't given up. And I hope you haven't either. I believe the challenge is working for me because I can tell when I haven't worked out--and I know that I need to.
Since I will be on vacation, I will be taking my stepper along with me, so that I get my exercise in. My sister mentioned that we may visit her Y, but it doesn't have a pool (bummer). So, I do something different--it won't be so bad.
So, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Good luck on your workouts and eating healthy.

1 comment:

  1. Did my workouts.

    Hopefully, you and your family can do some workouts together this week.

    ReplyDelete