Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Wall & Some Info



This is the way the wall looked before I did my work for today. It took all day to clear the wall, but it was worth it.

..
..
..
..
..
..

This is the wall after I was done. My husband still needs to remove the shelf.


This is how the room looks now. Like I said before, since I have to keep contorting my body to get things, I am quickly tiring of all this stuff. I am constantly removing items from the room to make it more comfortable.


I do want to keep this clear plastic storage tower. I have memorabilia, cards, plastic containers, and plastic bags. By moving these items into this unit, I was able to clear up 2 totes, a clear plastic unit with 5 or 6 compartments, a shelf on one of my bookshelves, and a large box.
I don't know if my sister will let me keep the tower, but at this time, I hope she does. It may not be pretty, but it serves a great purpose.
..
..
..
..
I have a bit of yucky news. There was an article in The Repository called Middle-aged spread. It basically stated that if you are healthy, you need to workout at least 1 hour of moderate exercise EVERYDAY (7 days a week). If you are overweight, even more exercise is called for to avoid gaining weight without eating less. I know that I have not been working out everyday. I blamed my weight gain on my meds. While some of that could be true, I need to face the fact that I am getting older (I live and view my life like I am still in my 20's). So, I am going to try to get on that treadmill 7 days a week for 1 hour (that is a long time). Just thought that I would pass the information along (even though the news is not good).
Well, I will keep you informed. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Totally understand the weight gain part Deborah. I gained 40 pounds in one month on a medicine. It is no fun.
    Health and happiness,
    Angela
    http://angelawalkerjewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with the middle-age spread. That's why I am trying to keep adding a 2nd or 3rd workout 5-6 days a week,though this is the 1st time that I actually heard about working out 7 days a week, at least 1 hr day. Didn't know it had to be that much. Well, I'm still going to do 5-6 days a week. Our bodies do need a complete physical rest from exertion--that's my opinion.

    ReplyDelete