Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Big Tree

The picture to the left is what the space looked like. The rack held some books, some magazines, and our Wii accessories.

This is the new space. I took down the rack that held everything. I brought the weeping willow tree down from my craft room. The lamp is on two boxes that previously held books. The black ottoman is holding our Wii accessories. I was able to fit one of the chairs that the kid's usually sit in to play the Wii.
My sister gave me this great idea to spiral my magazines. I decided to put them on my fire place with some fake flowers on top. I am not sure if this is what she meant, but it looks great to me.
My living room is really shaping up. I will just have to wait for my husband to come home-to see if I get to keep it this way. He is a person that doesn't like change. I changed the couch to fit sideways and he said that he didn't like it. Oh well. I already know that he doesn't like the tree---I've tried to put it in this room before--and he "hated" it. But I love this BIG TREE. A weeping willow---who doesn't like weeping willows? Anyway, he is on his was home, so we will see how he reacts.
I'll keep you posted. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I also think the tree looks fine there. I seemed to look crowded in the craft room before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The high ceilings in my living room really do the tree a lot of good. And my husband doesn't mind it so much--which I am very thankful for.

    ReplyDelete