Monday, March 29, 2010

Clearing the Craft Room & Curtains?


This is what I worked on today. It was a really difficult task, but it needed to be done. I can see the floor again---how refreshing.
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Then I tried on some curtains. The beige ones were not big enough.

Then, I tried some black material. I liked it a lot better than the cream and the height was great.
Then, I compared the 2, and it was no comparison.
Then I tried some pink material. I think I still like the black. Although, my sister says that stripes are hot right now, so maybe I'll do a little shopping.
..
Well, I'm going to go for now. I'll keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. To me the black curtain sticks out a lot. The pink should blend in so it doesn't stand out, saying "look at me". Btw, I won't be borrowing your craft heat dryer right now because we'll be using something else instead of using the white ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Well, I hope it works out.

    ReplyDelete