Monday, March 29, 2010

The Room & The Table


This is what I will be working on. This is the middle of the room and I need to clear it out, so that I can move the stuff off the other wall. I need to clear that area also before I can get to the shelving units against that wall. I need to clear the shelving units and then move them to the center of the room so that I can paint that wall. After that is finished, I will get my new shelves from IKEA to line the wall. Everything will be uniform and look a lot nicer. I can't wait---things are really coming along.
This is my kitchen table again. I really need to get on top of this table---it is such a clutter area. For a while I was doing good, but as of late---not so good.
So, 2 things are on the list for today---2 big things. I am probably going to do this table first because it is in the main living quarters.
So, I will go for now, but I will keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. At least you are getting everything to ONE room! That is great! Your work is really paying off!
    Hope you had a good weekend :)
    Health and happiness,
    Angela
    http://angelawalkerjewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete