Saturday, March 6, 2010

IKEA & Good Ideas


We went to IKEA today...and boy was it fun. I love their organizational ideas -- well, I love all their ideas. I saw these flowers--and since I love Gerber daisies--I bought them.
My sister and I looked at the bookshelves and cabinets for my craft room. I want to get a more uniform look and I think IKEA will have the price range that is good for me.

..


My sister says that she sometimes sees her ideas in magazines. How cool is that. The picture below is a picture of her curtains (that she got from IKEA) on TV (an organizing show that we were watching). The picture to the left was taken in IKEA--I was trying to get a picture in IKEA of my cart and the white coffee table (that I liked) for my blog. Sure enough as I am looking at the picture, I notice my sister's curtains.lol


Well, I'm am going to go for tonight---I am tired. I am still trying to recover from the movie that we just watched (Where the Wild Things Are). I cried like a baby -- my chin was quivering. My sister and her kids are just looking at me like ---what? I couldn't explain it,---I just kept crying. I finally told my sister that I must have some unresolved feelings somewhere.
I will talk with you tomorrow. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

3 comments: