Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Salt/Pepper Mill



This is the Salt/Pepper Mill that I bought at IKEA. Today's project was taping off and painting. Since it was finished, I needed to prime the item before painting it (actually my dad primed it, while I did some stamping). Multi-tasking right? The top is rounded, so it can not stand on the top to dry the bottom. We decided to tape off the bottom rung, so it would be left in it's original color--neutral.

..
This is the finished "prime" look. I have decided to keep it this color instead of the white. I really like the color, and if I change my mind, I can always paint it white.
Next, I am going to wrap my fibers and embroidery floss around it. I can't wait to see the finished product.
Well, I am going to go for now. I'll keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

1 comment:

  1. UGH! the Peper Mill......even though I know it will look beautiful, I just don't get it...........You have the most creative mind I have ever met!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete