Monday, March 8, 2010

The Sea and The Leaves


Here are the totes that I have left. Today, I have looked through the IKEA catalog and tore out the pages of the stuff that I want to put in my craft room. I like the idea of having a couch/daybed and a coffee table in my room. I also like the idea of having a TV up there. I found a small TV at a garage sale 2 years ago for $15--and we haven't used it yet, so it would be perfect up there.
I also started stamping one of the totes. I chose the tote with the beach stuff and leaves. I love both of those topics. I have several ideas on what I am going to do with the stamps. Just like the Stampin' Up stamps, I am putting together a binder of the stamps that I have. It will be a quick reference on what stamps I have.
I have already bought a stamp set that I already had because I didn't realize that I already had it. And we all know that is a waste of money, but it will be at my "Clearing My Clutter" party.
Well, I am going to go--we are going for a walk, since it is so nice outside. I hope you are having a good day, and I will keep you updated with my progress. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments: