Saturday, March 13, 2010

Catching Up On Lost Time




This is where I stayed, while I was at my dad's. This is their spare bedroom for guests--the bed is quite nice.

The Closets
This is a room full of closets. My father built these closets. He designed the inside of the closets himself.
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
This is the closet on the opposite wall. As you can see, more shoes. I did not get the whole closet, but if I did, you would be looking at boxes full of shoes...as far as the eye can see.
..
..
..
..


These are the closets in the master. I'm only displaying 1 photo because I'm sure you get the point. Their closets are organized. It doesn't matter if it is their master bedroom, their linen closet, or the closets in their kitchen. This is one very organized home.
..
..
..
The Pharmacy

My dad built this pharmacy, so that my nieces and nephew could play. It started out one day when they were just shoving stuff down a tube. In time it became this beautiful place for them to play. Look at all the containers, marbles, markers, and he also included 3 phones--for incoming order.

This is the other side of the pharmacy. The kids write out the prescription, fill the prescription, and then sent it down the proper tube for the right person. Unbelievable. The tubes dump into 3 buckets. Once the prescription is filled and sent down the proper tube, it is collected and given to the proper person.
The Stamps



While I was at my dad's, I managed to finish all 3 of the totes with green lids. Now all I have left is a tote of Christmas stamps, and 2 totes of stamps to put together.
My vacation was great. I was able to spend time with my family, eat great food, work on my projects, and do my blog. I will be returning--I definitely spent too much time away from my family. I miss them already.
Well, I will keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. That's quite a pharmacy to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Monica! Amazing! I bet the kids love it...What a nice Grandpa : )

    ReplyDelete