Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Magazine Holder


This is where the movies used to be. Now it houses books, magazines, and Wii accessories. For now, it is ok. I may change it around some. Maybe it will only hold magazines and the Wii accessories. Maybe my books will go on the bookcases in the computer room. I don't know quite yet, but for now---it's ok. All of the magazines that come into the home are organized.
The magazines that are not on the shelving unit, are in these baskets.
This was the project to this morning. I will finish the living room, and then head up to the craft room---my resting place---the place that I love--the place that needs a lot of work---the place that I can't wait to see the finished product---the place that I can't wait to do my crafts in. That is the place---the place where pretty things adorn the walls and the shelves----the place where magic happens. That will be My Craft Room--- and with the help of my sister---it will happen. And I can't wait for the day that it does.
Well, I will go for now. I'll keep you informed. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment