Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Finally Leaving

So, my prediction was 2 days off. I had planned to be at my sisters on Monday, but Life happens. And since I am on vacation, I felt no need to stress myself out. I got the rooms cleaned up today, and I have been finishing my To Do List. If I did not have this list, I know that I would forget to do things.
Here is what I still need to put in my car. It will be a tight squeeze, but hopefully it all fits. My stepper is to the far right--isn't it compact. In the boxes are all of the loose ends, birthday gifts, books, notebooks, Netbook---Yeah, I bought myself a Netbook, so that I can blog while I am on vacation. Cool huh.
Well, I am going to finish getting ready. I have 2 errands to run before I start my vacation. I hope you are doing good and I will keep you informed of my progress. Remember: I will be working on stamps this week, and that is why the Giveaway is a stamp set. I hope you have entered if you are interested. If you haven't, go to The Giveaway (Feb24-Mar 7, 2010). You will find all the detail there. Good Luck.
I'll talk to you soon. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear that you met your goal of cleaning up the rooms.

    ReplyDelete