Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Onto the Fibers


So, it is nighttime and onto the fibers. While I watch TV, it seems to be a good use of time to do this project. I don't quite know how I am going to organize these fibers, but I think that I will be using the clear plastic containers. I thought that I could use that salt and pepper mill that I had bought at IKEA, but I think I have too many fibers. So, I need to find a different solution.



I took the ribbon clips down today. Then, my husband and I took down the plate shelf. He needs to fill in the holes left behind from that shelf, and then I can start painting. I am eager to paint, so that I can move the other shelves onto that wall.
..



I started organizing my desk. I didn't get very far, but I am working on it. My computer, printer, and all the wires are on the other side of the room still. I need to make sure that the wires will reach my new desk location.


I took this unit out of my craft room. I plan to sell it at our monthly scrapbooking event or at my Clearing My Clutter Party/Garage Sale. It is a sturdy unit. I bought it from a craft store that went out of business. It is not the typical wire cubes--these are more rectangle. It can go vertical or it can go horizontal. It used to house my material, but my sister and I are going for a different look in my craft room. Anyway, hey look--I'm getting rid of more stuff.
Well, I am going to go for now. I will keep you informed. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

3 comments:

  1. I am pretty excited to find this blog! I am getting married in 5 months (a big project + a big move) and I am battling a chronic illness and loads of medications... I think that watching your amazing success will be so helpful to me! Support through shared experiences... you have done such good work! Congrats and I am so happy that I got the link to this blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah! Everything is coming along :) I can't wait to see how pretty your craft room turns out. You are working so hard and it shows!
    I didn't get to email you yesterday but I promise I will tonight.
    Health and happiness to you!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you danamite. Your comment is so welcoming. I do struggle since I am on so many medications, but I have to admit---this blog is helping me out. Congrats on your upcoming wedding and move. Things can get a little out of hand and stressful, so always remember to take time for you.
    Thanks Angela. I also can't wait to see my room finished. It has been fun sorting my supplies. And it has been an eye opener as to how much stuff I really have.----Pretty Stuff.

    ReplyDelete