Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'm Back



It is so nice to be back. I got my computer back today---and it is wonderful. Here is the material that I really liked-----pink, black, and a little bit of white. How do you like them? I have them hanging from the top of the box---to get the full effect. I will know if they are a good choice when I show it to my sister tomorrow. I'll know if I should count up the yardage and make a call in to JoAnn Fabrics (and use a 50% off coupon). Or she'll say it is a no go, and I will keep looking. I really value her opinion---she is up on decorating---I trust her opinion.



Here is part of a shelf I am thinking of having behind my couch. I would only be able to use the top of it because the couch would hide everything else. It would be like one of those tables that go behind a couch. What do you think? The verdict is still out for me. In fact, I may not use it at all because I don't think that I have the room. Anyway, I'll think on it.




This is my latest project. Instead of keeping all of the yarn, I am just keeping a ball of it. That way I can get rid of the rest. I really don't need all of these fibers and yarn for scrapbooking, so why not keep a little more than I actually need and get rid of the rest. I thought this was a brilliant idea. I have been working on it for 2 days now. It takes a while to wind up the yarn/fibers, and I have also been painting. I got 2 walls done. Now everything is complete except for a small area that my dad drew a plaid pattern. I really need to finish that and then the room will be complete.
Well, I am going to go for now---I have to get back to my fibers and my yarn. I will keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah, I think the yarn idea is awesome. Less is more. Really.
    The shelf behind your sofa??? Hmmm. Maybe post more pics. I am having a hard time seeing it there........
    Hope you have a wonderful Easter. Say hello to Janis for me!
    Health and happiness,
    Angela
    http://angelawalkerjewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll post some more pics, but I think it is a no go. I'll say Hi to Jan for ya---I'm actually at her house right now for a little after Easter celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The curtain material is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Monica. It took awhile to find. I got it at JoAnn's

    ReplyDelete