Saturday, April 10, 2010

Unbelievable!

My "Clearing Clutter" guy is so awesome. You remember how bad my basement was right? Now look at it. He did this in 4 hours. Unbelievable!
I asked him what he came across the most---he said glass and trash. I know that I would not have been able to do this in 4 hours or 4 days for that matter.
On to the trash...
I am so tempted to go through the trash bags---there are like 5 huge bags. But what if I would find something that I wanted to keep---that would be bad.
..
..
..
..
Well, I am going to go for now. I have been working in my craft room, and I have been doing some of my own clearing. I'll post some pictures later, but for now I have to mow the lawn. I'll keep you posted. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Don't go through it no matter how tempting it may be. Keep telling yourself "Out of sight, out of mind"!
    Have a great Sunday!
    Health and happiness,
    Angela
    http://angelawalkerjewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I broke down, but I am glad that I did.

    ReplyDelete