Friday, April 9, 2010

A Hard Day of Work & A New Employee


This is what I did this afternoon---I cleaned the hallway, the living room, and the kitchen. I was so tired after I was done, so I took a nap.

..
..
..
..
..
..


Next, I continued working in my craft room. I moved my material to the clear plastic drawers---it looks much nicer.



..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Here is my garage. Do you remember what a mess it was?

And here is some of my basement. Can you believe it?
This is not the work of me, it is the work of a 16 year old kid that needs money for gas for his car. Can you believe a 16 year old did this work---I can't. He is a godsend. Whenever I was talking to him, he told me that he hates clutter and he keeps his room tidy. He has definitely found his niche. He did my garage in 4 hours and that included labeling boxes and breaking down boxes. So, he is my secret weapon against clutter. He had asked me for a dust pan---I gave him one---and then I saw him sweeping up buttons. I said to myself---Yikes---and then I slowly walked away. He filled my "huge" garbage can with "garbage". I told myself that I was not to look---if he thought it was garbage, then it was garbage. I walked away thinking --- he is good. I am liking this "clutter clearing boy". He has no limits---he is not afraid of anything. And I mean anything---you saw my basement and my garage. I am lucky that he needs money.
Well, there you have it. I will keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.





3 comments:

  1. Walking away was hard, but it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah! YAY!!!! He was sent to you for a reason! I am so happy for you!!!
    Health and happiness,
    Angela
    http://angelawalkerjewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Monica and Angela. I believe that he was sent to me too.

    ReplyDelete