Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Some Painted Furniture in The Craft Room



This is what I have been working on for the past couple of days.


This is what the table used to look like. It will be placed in front of the couch. It will be the table that I do most of my crafts on/at. I am very pleased with the way that it turned out. It seems to be the perfect size. And it was originally in the den just taking up space.



This is the other odd shelving unit that I painted white. It will be behind the love seat with various knickknacks and 2 lamps on it. I will be placing my wooden pieces on the shelves because they will be hidden by the couch. It is so amazing what a coat of paint will do to a piece of furniture.
I now have 2 white, crisp pieces of furniture for my room. I am really getting excited on how my room is turning out.
I have removed quite a bit of furniture, but I am surprised at how much more still needs to go.
Well, I am going to go for now. My "Clearing Clutter" boy is here and I need to talk to him. I'll keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

3 comments:

  1. A newer color sure does make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too. I love the white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like white color in furniture world. I would love to try this one cause, I really like white painted furniture for my place. Anyway, thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete