Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jewelry for My Crafts



This is what I finished doing. I have jewelry that I obtained from garage sales, Salvation Army facilities, and Goodwill facilities. I have a thing for jewelry, and I hope to incorporate it into my scrapbooks. Some pieces can be on the outside of the album, while other pieces can be on the inside.
I got the mannequin from Pier 1. I was so excited when I saw it, and I had it's purpose in my head.
One thing that I need more room for is the bracelets that I have acquired. I also have other jewelry (earrings) that need a place too.

Do you remember this piece? I was going to use this piece for fibers/yarns, but I had too many. It is serving a great purpose holding jewelry---bracelets actually. I have it on the shelf that will be behind the love seat. Along with my lamps, book markers, and a few other items.
The items that you see on the piece were obtained at a garage sale from a girl who made jewelry. She was getting rid of some of her collection, some pieces were bracelets, some were necklaces, and some were broken pieces. I thought that she had good taste in color, and the price was great. I did keep some pieces for myself---like I said ---she really had good taste in color and I really liked her jewelry.
Well, I am going to go for now. Hope you are having a good day. I'll keep you posted. Until then...This is me. This is my blog.

1 comment:

  1. That mannequin is so pretty and useful. In a magazine I've seen how a shadow box held jewelry and I'm going to do something similar to my jewelry since I have more wall space than floor space. What a nifty idea for your bracelets--that blue thing.

    ReplyDelete