Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shopping For The Craft Room


Here is the cover for the love seat. Until I can find a black or pink one, this will do.
I did have a difficult day today. My appointment did not go really good, and I will have to do some work over this next month. It is work that increases my anxiety, and work that needs to be done diligently. It will require focus that I can only hope I have.
So, this new task will be taking up a lot of my time---hopefully it all works out.

I bought some black rugs for my craft room---2 small ones and 1 big one. I will need to purchase 4 more small ones to complete the room.

I put 2 small rugs by the beads, but I need one more. I put the large rug under the table. It will also be under the love seat. I think that I will purchase 3 small rugs for the entry way. The black rugs really enhance the floor.
By putting the rugs down, I want to remove even more of the clutter in the room. I am really excited about scrapbooking again. With each task done, I am closer to finishing this room.
Well, I am going to go for now. I will keep you informed. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah! I found black couch covers for my daughters sofa at Overstock.com. You may want to check on the internet... I think the prices are cheaper.
    Health and happiness,
    Angela
    http://angelawalkerjewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a slip cover it looks like a brand new couch and very practical in a craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jan. I may look into getting the black slip cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is interesting! I enjoyed reading your great post.Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have shared here. Paul As Harlequin

    ReplyDelete