Sunday, April 4, 2010

Yarn/Fibers


This is what I worked on today. Do you see how big the items were that were in the small clear totes? Huge---I tell ya. But not now. I was able to fit all of my blue yarn/fibers into one tote (before I had to use 3). What a savings of space. And maybe I can bless someone with my overflow.
I am really liking this idea of reducing my supplies. And wrapping the yarn/fibers into a ball will not damage the product like wrapping them around cardboard would.

I completed my whites, creams, yellow, blues, and purples today. I still need to wrap the overflow fibers/yarn, but I will get that done before the Clearing My Clutter Party/Garage Sale at the end of May.
Well, I am going to settle down for tonight. Tomorrow should be a hectic day. I am at my sister's house and we will be celebrating Easter with my mom, my brother and his wife, my husband and his 3 kids, my sister and her husband along with their 3 kids. Whew. We have an annual Easter Egg Hunt which is always a lot of fun.
So, off I go. I'll keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Was wondering why your blogging was gone for several days. Great way to reduce the yarn/fibers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having computer problems. But it is fixed now.

    ReplyDelete